AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 1, 2008

    Patricia fields My Hero






    I shot my fifth Payless shoe Commercial. But my favorite part other than the money is working with Oscar nominated Pat Fields she is so smart and creative i love the choices she brings.She is a legend, of fashion. This women is responsible for the sex and the city awesome sense of style. She is a take no prisoners type of broad and she inspires me with how much she has going on. Between styling and designing she hangs out in maimi. During the fittings we celebrated her birthday, she is also a aquarius, we are three days apart. I cant wait for the sex and the city movie yay

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers