AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 1, 2008

    Joaquin Phoenix directed Kelly Osbourne and I in a short film doing the voice over






    Shot on 35mm black n white shot very sexy produced by brook dulien of white trash charms and playboy. The film of 4 girls, getting dressed with voice over telling each of thier stories. So I did my voice over and it included a little music doodling all recorded with norm and brook on a rainy Jan. night. I dont know what the film is called but brook is going to push it on the film festival circuit. Joaquin was a great director super nice and an artist.

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers