AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 20, 2007

    OH MY GOD I AM a Director ...youtube honors for escape me


    uhhhhhh...... I went to a diesel print casting, i picked up all my film from my Europe trip. im disappointed that my pictures from the san fran recording studio film didnt turn out.i only got three pictures that worked. here they are.....



    i went to a commercial casting talk to karina d. she just got a big manager, i hope she becomes a big actress. I then went to record with Julian from (Drink me, Whitey), Again i AM PLAYING SUNDAY AT THE STANDARD ON SUNSET, @7 we are collaborating for two covers. Then off to Le Rev practice, MIC becker is staying in the band which amazing, we had nice long practice, and im tired. so music music music.....Oh and my music video Escape ME got 5,657 hits on youtube today because little loca put it up.

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    I love this video and I will be there Sunday. Thanks for updating your blog CC!

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers