AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 26, 2010

    Headdress designer




    This is funny, my BF was showing his beautiful photography at a very chic store called "SATINE." There's a huge print of me from one of our shoots in Reno ... im wearing an Indian / showgirl headdress I made for Halloween. So I put the headdress next to the photo in the store. Next thing you know Shannon from Satine calls and says Kesha's stylist wants to know about the headdress, I say its not for rent but I'll sell for$$$$ cash. I guess she liked it, Im sitting here with Kesha's money. Her stylist says she will be wearing it at the Japan MTV music awards. I guess add accessory designer to my resume'

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers