AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 2, 2008

    Dont fight the love ...Birdie's Review of Le Rev on her blog


    20 December 2007

    i hate that i love Le Rev

    i shouldn't like this.
    everything in me is yelling..NOOO
    because lets be honest...
    its predictable and kindaaaa trying so hard.

    but im half into it.

    don't judge me.

    here is C.C. kinda ruling.



    BUT, how is this the same person???!?! and why is this the video that tried the hardest of 2007.


    *disclaimer* I realize that due to this whole six degrees of seperation thing, someone will probably be all...
    "quit judging my friends" or whatever...
    so i'm sorry if you know either human in this highly debatable music experiment.

    peace?

    Posted by Libby Broocks at 1:40 AM

    if i had not existed, i hope that someone would have written me


    New York stories by Bird
    In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Yo Fuzzy Hat ....thats what is really tryin

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers