AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 27, 2007

    Sandy rodriguez called me she said that she saw the video just play

    Escape Me, is on rotation on MTV3


    Oh my goodness
    Sandy rodriguez called me she said that she saw the video just play, on MTV3 like a regular video in rotation, it permiered last night on indie 101 but i wasnt sure if they were going to play it for real. What THIS IS CRAZY I spent my money, directed the video, used all my friends, now millions of people are watching me make out with my friends on my paisley COUCH ....that i got from san vancient de paul the best thrift store in the world a few years ago. if you dont know where it is, than forget i even said anything. I hope it translates to something tangible like people listening to my music but since thier watching the video and it my music thier listening to it. my mind is bending right now. I've been playing in bars for years, all this means is i appraciate all the good things lining up.

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers