AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 10, 2009

    quiksilver party i dj'd
    quiksilver store opening light speed champion and soko
    denise cooks you know
    denise made me food we were hungover after SNL party saturday night
    coffee with kitty choas her cat bit me
    afro bot   yep
    afro bot is in NYC recording with the beastie boys
    leah knows all at glassland
    leah was telling me the future
    the box, tissue dancer
    i went to the TOP SHOP party at the box, j. lo, debbie harry, kate moss and more enjoyed the show
    rachel sheedy, this is my agent
    rachel sheedy is my film agent at don buchwald and asst.
    adele
    adele sang at the top shop party
    lissy trullie video shoot i was walking in brooklyn and came upon hyped up lissy trullie they were telling me NO PHOTOS i said get over yourself

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers