AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 26, 2009

    I attended the street dreams premiere at new port film fest



    So I walked the red carpet and hung with all the boys from the movie , it was the first movie in the film fest history to sellout.
    street dreams is premiering june 8 at mann chinese theatre hollywood where there are all the stars hand and foot prints.
    also i m appearing on MTV2 take over with rob dryek and all the skaters pushing the film.
    . we did a photoshoot for YRB im including some of the behind the scenes shots. xo c.c.

    yrb shoot for "street dreams" movie

    yrb shoot for "street dreams" movie
    yrb shoot for "street dreams" movieyrb shoot for "street dreams" movie
    HERE IS ALL THE BOYS BLING SO Much ice IM FREEZING

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers