AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 30, 2009

    GRATUITOUS KIKI SHOT


    This is a review from hannah harper beerman
    on her blog
    THE MUSE & THE MOUSE




    SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2008


    Le Rev

    C.C. Sheffield, the striking front of the Echo Park (West Coast Williamsburg) band Le Rev, is one of the only female singers I thoroughly enjoy. Her raspy vocal quality, her emphasized inflections, and perfectly ambiguous lyrics fit effortlessly with back up electric guitar riffs and stellar snare action. Doesn't hurt that she's a model part time, and according to this video, a bisexual.

    Two songs on the EP I dubbed sing-a-long worthy. "Escape Me" (shown below) is so catchy, you over look the cliche'. The perfect balance of trendy and taughty, shit-faced and chic.

    Sex appeal aside, some of the songs on the band's just released EP "Tales of Running Away," get monotonous and predictable.

    The video below, besides Sheffield kissing every chap and las that squats on her orange couch, opens with an irrelevant bar fight. The dots don't quite connect. And I almost don't even mind.


    Worth the 99 cent download: "Escape Me" and possibly "Je' taime."

    MONOTONY IS WHY LE REV IS DEAD AND my solo songs ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE PRODUCTION WISE FROM ROCK TO CLUB BANGERS. Golden grime is the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!


    WHAT I HAVE TO SAY THE VIDEO IS SURREALIST ITS A LITERALLY A  MEDLEY OF VISUALS OF THE LYRICS AND WHAT THEY MEAN TO ME

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers