AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 8, 2009

    a short film I am in got into sundance

    a word from the director Clay Wiener

    GREENSCREEN GUY got into Sundance.
    yes the film festival. not the catalog.
    With a couple other shorts this year it's going to be screened through out the festival in between
    the longer more boring features.

    i play a girl, who gets snaked from her boyfriend by the green screen guy.
    here are so awesome videos that clay directed

    1 comment:

    larimie said...

    congrats!! we didn't make it there with B&G Guide to Getting Down... but there's more on the horizon... i'll know more soon. xo

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers