AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 27, 2008

    open letter to michael pitt




    why oh why did you DJ la boum while i was out of town? how did ana find you my dream boat from the DREAMERS. Michael you will touch the same mixer i will touch, you will lean your crouch against the same dj booth i will lean my crouch against. will you play CAN? will you play Nirvana? I have a poster from  armani exchange with eva green and louis garrel from a cross promotion from the movie, by my computer desk. i gaze up at you and louis garrel. i kindve have a bigger crush louis garrel, hes french, less greasy, and hes french. Also when i was in Paris with Darren. he indulged me and we watch les amants reguliers, in french just to watch sexy louis in black n white. I have no idea what it was about but there was cute girls and making out in 60s dress.  anyways micheal pitt THANK YOU FOR THE DREAMERS I GOT TWO HOT BOYS FANTASIES TO LAST A LIFETIME.

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers