AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 21, 2008

    LA BREA +3rd street MURAL by retna

    Ive know retna for about 6 years when i moved to LA i worked for a hip hop clothing label and got to know different graffiti artist, the mac, saber, and more. so my friend cory said the mac and retna was going to do a photoshoot for some walls, i was in my car and at the loft in 20 minutes. we did a fun quick photo shoot and then about a month later on la brea was a big portrait of me in blue. its been up for about two years and i feel honored to be apart of the landscape of L.A. Its important to me to support artist. I like to collaborate and be a muse.
    in the video my mural is the one long and blue and he says "like this piece"

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers