AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 19, 2008

    black n white

    D took these pictures the other night. I like the one that is blurry and the swirl is coming out of my mouth like music. lately been working alot -quiksilver summer2009 - nokia campiegn- an insurance commercial - it was  sunset gower studio i saw milo ventimiglia he was cute, but i kept my eyes down kept walking to my set im so done with actors. ALOT OF CASTINGS AND CALLBACKs plus LA boum DJing and singing at la boum tonight.



    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers