AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 10, 2008

    FLAUNT MAGAZINE OUT NOW



    hi
    so excited it came out really better than i expected. The shoot was the morning after a 20 hr flight from Cairo. My first Piece of Press for my new record. I gave in interview that turned out to be to a few lines.
    USE YOUR ILLUSION
    featuring C.C. Sheffield
    THE FORMER FRONT WOMAN FOR LE REV PREPARES TO RELEASE HER DOUBLE-DISC ABLUM, GOLDEN GRIME
    photographed by mathu andersen
    artwork by tofer chin

    the double -disc album came out of the conversation of having a pop-dance disc and then the personal raw songs on a 2nd
    seeing it in print makes everything feel close, preparing to release GOLDEN GRIME
    thanks for supporting me on my crazy year of traveling and recording

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers