AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 3, 2008

    mixing @ mark needhams

    this  is what mark needham studio is covered in records of gold and silver
    he should have been a miner

    chris isaak was suppose to be in the studio the same time as me i kept saying when is chris isaak gonna show up and we can have a wicked game video running around on the beach...but hes old and is married has kids...but alas he never showed his face in the studio....
    so i just had to mix GOLDEN GRIME.....and other new songs
    this is mark needham mixer to everyone have you heard of a band called fleetwood mac
    studio fatigue



    chris isaak where oh where are you?

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers