AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 5, 2008

    chinese business "Its Over" is looking to start a franchise in echo park

    People often struggle to find a mate, but it seems some find it even harder to break off a relationship.
    One Chinese business is willing to help out.
    "If people break up in person, both parties may become emotional and unreasonable," said the head of the company. "I can pass along information clearly, while convincing the party being broken up with to move on."
    So far, the group has ended seven relationships.

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers