AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 22, 2008

    I told you 86 was fun for kids now angelano magazine said so


    Now that girl DJs are on the rise, Ana "Dim Mak" Calderon is leading the pack with her Wednesday night party at 86. The Steve Aoki protege has rounded up her friends--models/actresses/music darlings CC Sheffield (lead singer of Le Rev) and Melissa Renee Hernandez (of Indie 103.1's Check-One-Two at the Viper Room)--to help throw this unnamed weekly. The password-only entrance and PYT crowd are sure to keep this track in heavy rotation. Wednesdays, 9:30PM-2AM.

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers