AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 3, 2008

    im on the radio indie 103.1 @7pm mon feb 4

    please listen to me on indie 103.1 on monday night 7-10pm its a show called feel my heat, brent bolthouse they will be intreviewing me and ill play two songs live on the radio. if your aint into radio or out of range you can listen on the internet at http://www.indie1031.fm/4045_Listen_Live.php?id=27 and you can listen through the internet. i am going to be on in the first half the show so tune in 7pm. xo c.c.

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers