AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    Come on there is nothing else thats fun on wed. other than 86


    Thank you to everyone who came last week, I know I had Fun, I hope you
    did too. So I wanted to invite you to come have fun, and hang out
    again. Theres a french house band and then DJs to shake your booties
    to.I will not be attending this week Im currently recording in
    Berkley.

    WEDNESDAY FEB. 20th 10pm-2am 6533 Hollywood Blvd.
    DJs: ANA +MICK BECK
    special guests DJs
    SMALL TOWN TALK AS THE CAMERO BROS.

    Arrive early for dinner.Fine dining and Live French Band.
    For Reservations Call 323-871-8653

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers