AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 15, 2008

    Street Dreams Screening on a wintery rainy night


    hopfully the movie will be out this summer.Watching yourself on film is wierd, I mean its a good movie. I feel like its not natural to watch yourself, kiss and flirt. but it was great to see friends from last summer.

    Paul rodriguez jr. pro skater, rainbow, me, Terry kennedy, people

    Chad and betsy fils casted me for this project let me just say thanks again and again etc.

    rob dyrdek drama neno

    Neno "writer" and director chris Z give me happy days greeting

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers