AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 16, 2008

    new years 2008






    eve in the rear view mirror of livings thing van taking us into our wierd adventure of New Years Eve.
    Teddys david heath let us in to teddys just as some other people were told that if they had a grand in cash they would be let in to teddys 10 mins before midnight. we went to kelly osbournes with friends dancing and listening to elastica.then to marilyn mansons manager, met even wood told her i had looked at polaroids of her for a year cause my rehersal space is decorated with heart shaped glasses video polaroids she was nice happy new year!!!l late!!!!

    No comments:

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers