AS OF JUNE 9, 2010 I Will have moved to blogging to ccsheffield.tumblr.com please follow my adventures there thanks for making do what you want cool but its now dead to me GO TO ccsheffield.tumblr.com, thanks xo cc

twit twit

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 22, 2007

    Yes I went Blonde it was a moment I waited for all my life













    I was PMSing and needed a change, i bleached my hair. I felt wild and Crazy as a blonde. But immediately everyone had an Opinion, they liked me better brown. so i had fun as a blonde.....these are my only blonde photoshoots this is my ode to blonde

    1 comment:

    Orchide said...

    I think blonde suits your persona in an edgy rawk way the brown doesn't but the brown is not shabs fer shur!

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share

    Blog Archive

    Followers